LD - (oak veneer) - 3 cm spacer bar for wall lamellas
(zł7.26 / mb)
Professional customer service
Secure delivery sent directly to you
LD spacer bars for lamellas
Spacer bars from the LD series are an aesthetic complement to wooden wall lamellas. Used between the lamellas, they give them a contrast, exposing the entire decoration. They also perfectly cover defects and unevenness in the wall, and also facilitate the even installation of the slats.
PRODUCT MAIN FEATURES:
- height: 275 cm,
- width: 3 cm,
- depth: 0.6 cm,
- we can also cut the spacers to size, click: LD LAMELLAS CUTTING SERVICE.
Spacer bars are an exceptionally aesthetic complement to the wall lamellas. They are available in two universal colors that will fit perfectly into almost any interior and the color of the lamellas.
- High-quality materials
LD spacer bars are made of MDF - a material made of wood fibers, characterized by increased density and high hardness. As a result, LD strips are characterized by greater resistance to mechanical damage and longer service life.
- Easy and cheap installation
Installation of spacer bar is limited only to sticking them with mounting glue. This makes the installation process extremely simple and cheap.
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY
For all products from the LD series in compliance with assembly instructions .
- 275x3x0,6 cm
- Oak veneer
- Spacer bar
- 3 cm
- For walls
- For ceiling
- To living room
- For commercial and service premises
- Factory cutting to size
- Yes (after extra fee)
- Trimming by the customer
- For office
- Color [LD]
- Oak veneer
I. Lamellas with slats in between (without drilling and painting)
- Prime the wall (it does not need to be painted)
- Apply assembly adhesive to the lamella (or TESA 4957 assembly tape)
- Glue the lamellas to the wall and check the vertical with a spirit level
- Apply mounting glue to the finishing strip between the lamellas
- Glue the finishing strip against the lamella
- Attach another strip and repeat the operation until the desired width is achieved
II. Lamellae glued directly to the wall (without drilling)
- Prime the wall and paint it in the appropriate color
- Apply mounting adhesive to the strip (or TESA 4957 mounting tape)
- Glue the strip to the wall and check the vertical with a spirit level
- When gluing another profile, insert the spacers - between the profiles at the top and bottom.
- Continue gluing the profiles, shifting the distances between the next profiles
- Remove the spacers and you are done!
Piękny kolor. Czas dostawy zgodny z informacją jaką dostałem. Profesjonalna obsługa. Polecam.