In the current legal system, the rules for the processing of personal data are regulated in particular by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
We would like to clarify that the processing of your data is carried out solely for the purpose of completing your shopping and in order to enable us to inform you about our offer and tailor it to your needs.
What personal data is collected and processed by WENEVE?
WENEVE collects and processes personal data obtained with the consent of users of websites operated by Weneve sc (hereinafter: WENEVE), including customers of the online store, users of the newsletter service and other functionalities of the website www.weneve.com, including those saved in cookies.
Personal data is obtained from the persons they concern - users of the WENEVE websites and clients who have registered on the online store website.
The administrator of the above personal data will be WENEVE and all entities related to it and dependent on it, both in person and in capital, directly or through other entities, as well as our trusted partners.
The purposes of processing personal data.
WENEVE collects and processes personal data for purposes required by law and other purposes specified by WENEVE, including to:
- optimize the process of activities undertaken by customers, in particular by streamlining and facilitating the process of purchasing, delivery, complaints or returns of purchased goods,
- build an offer tailored to the clients' needs,
- inform clients about new products and price reductions in the WENEVE offer,
- make analyzes that allow us to improve our services.
Who can we pass the data on to?
Pursuant to applicable law, the personal data administrator (WENEVE) may transfer personal data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. subcontractors of our services, marketing agencies and entities authorized to obtain data under applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities - of course only if they occur with a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
A personal data protection inspector has been appointed in WENEVE, which ensures compliance with the principles of data protection collected and processed by WENEVE.
Inspector's contact details: email@example.com
What are your rights in relation to your data?
You have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, object and use other rights, including:
1) obtain comprehensive information as to whether such a file exists and to determine the data administrator, his address and full name;
2) obtain information about the purpose, scope and method of processing data contained in such a set;
3) obtain information from when data concerning it is processed in the set and provide the content in a commonly understood form;
4) obtain information about the source from which data concerning it originate, unless the data controller is obliged to keep confidential information or professional secrecy in this respect;
5) obtain information on the method of sharing data, in particular information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom such data are made available;
6) obtain information on the reasons for taking the decision referred to in art. 26a section 2;
7) request to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or delete them, if they are incomplete, out of date, false or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected;
8) submitting a request to stop processing data;
What are the legal grounds for the processing of personal data by WENEVE?
Any processing of personal data must be based on an appropriate legal basis in accordance with applicable regulations. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of selling goods and providing services is the necessity to perform the contracts (in the case of the provision of services, these contracts are regulations or similar documents available in the services you use).
In turn, the legal basis for tailoring the content of services to the interests of website users and services run by WENEVE, ensuring their security and measuring / analyzing and improving them, as well as WENEVE's own marketing is the so-called legitimate interest of the personal data administrator.Data processing for marketing purposes, including profiling, and for analytical purposes will take place on the basis of voluntary consent, which can be expressed by selecting the "I agree" button next to the content of the statement.
Expressing this consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time, except that withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.