we would like to inform you that your use of the website www.weneve.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Store") requires the processing of your personal data. Therefore, if you use certain services available in the Store, the Administrator will process your personal data to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the services you use. In some cases, the activity you undertake as part of the Store may also justify the processing of your data based on the justified interest of the Administrator.
All personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU L. 2016.119.1) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018.1000) .
1. The administrator of personal data that you provide to us when using the services available in the Store is the civil law company Weneve s.c. based in Rzeszów, ul. Sikorskiego 45c / 94, 35-304 Rzeszów, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs CEIDG, NIP 813-382-72-11 (hereinafter referred to as "WENEVE").
2. Your personal data is collected by WENEVE only from you, in particular when registering a user account, making purchases in the Store, using the Newsletter service, or using other Store functionalities, including through saved cookies.
3. If you make a payment using the Przelewy24 payment in the Store, the administrator of your data regarding the payment process will be PayU Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in PayPro S.A. with headquaters in Poznań (NIP: 779-236-98-87).
What personal data is collected and processed by WENEVE?
1. The scope of your data that is collected and processed by WENEVE depends primarily on the scope of services you use and your consents to the processing of personal data.
2. In order to make a purchase or register, it is necessary to provide the following personal data:
• user / ordering data - name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
• recipient's details - first name, last name, address, telephone number (if the recipient is a person other than the ordering party);
• login and password, created by the user (only for registration).
3. If the user makes a purchase as part of a business or professional activity, while expressing the desire to obtain a VAT invoice, he is also required to specify the company and provide his NIP.
4. In order to use the Newsletter service, the user is required to indicate his email address or telephone number to which the Newsletter will be addressed
5. Depending on the Store user's browser settings, the Administrator may process his IP address or other identifier, information collected via cookies or other similar technologies.
How long do we process your data?
1. In cases where the obligation to process data results from generally applicable legal provisions (e.g. the Accounting Act, tax ordinance), personal data will be processed for the period required by the regulations.
2. The registered User's personal data will be processed for the duration of the account validity. After the expiration of the account, WENEVE may, however, process some of the user's personal data in connection with his statutory obligations (e.g. accounting obligation) and the legitimate interests of the Administrator (e.g. security of claims).
3. Subject to paragraph 1-2, if the data is processed on the basis of consent - the data will be processed until its withdrawal, restriction or other actions of the user restricting this consent.
4. If the basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest - the data will be processed until the user objects effectively.
What is the purpose of processing your data?
WENEVE collects personal data in order to conclude and perform a contract for the sale of products and for other purposes specified by the provisions of generally applicable law and the Administrator, in particular to:
• optimize the process of activities undertaken by customers, in particular by streamlining and facilitating the process of purchase, delivery, complaint or return of purchased goods,
• build an offer tailored to the clients' needs,
• inform clients about new products and price reductions in the offer,
• make analyzes that allow us to improve our services.
Who can we pass the data on to?
1. In accordance with applicable law, the Personal Data Administrator (WENEVE) may transfer personal data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. subcontractors of our services, marketing agencies and entities authorized to obtain data under applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies - of course only when they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
2. Due to the global reach of the WENEVE brand, some of your personal data may be transferred by the Administrator to entities located outside the European Economic Area or in countries which, according to the European Commission, do not provide an adequate level of personal data protection.The transfer of data specified in the previous sentence may take place for the benefit of entities belonging to the WENEVE brand or subcontractors of our services.
3. In the event of transferring data to entities located outside the European Economic Area or in countries which, in the opinion of the European Commission, do not provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, the transfer of data takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded by the Administrator containing Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Union ensuring compliance with security standards and principles responsibility for data processing.
4. By directing the appropriate request to the Administrator's address, you can obtain a copy of your personal data subject to transfer to a third country at any time.
1. The Store's website may contain links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. If you visit external websites through links / applications / plugins posted on the Store's website, the operators of these pages may collect or share information about you.
4. On the Store's website, there are also social media links Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter, Youtube, Pinterest. The link to the social media website can be recognized by the company's logo. Clicking on the link will direct you to a page that is the equivalent of the Store on a social networking site.Redirecting to a page of the social media portal causes connections to its servers. Information about the visit to the Store's website will be sent to the social media server. In addition, further data will be sent to the social service provider. These include, for example, the address of the website where the activated link is located, the date and time of visiting the site or activating the link, information about the browser used, operating system and IP address.
What are your rights in relation to your data?
You have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, object and use other rights, including the right to:
• obtain comprehensive information as to whether WENEVE has your data set, and to determine the administrator of that data set, address of its registered office and full name;
• obtaining information about the purpose, scope and method of processing data contained in such a set;
• obtain information from when the data concerning you are processed in the collection, and provide the content in a commonly understood form;
• obtain information about the source from which the data concerning you originate, unless the data controller is obliged to keep confidential information or professional secrecy in this respect;
• obtain information on how the data is shared, in particular information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is shared;
• requests to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or delete them, if they are incomplete, outdated, incorrect or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected;
• requesting cessation of data processing.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of personal data by WENEVE?
1. Any processing of personal data must be based on an appropriate legal basis in accordance with applicable regulations. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of selling goods and providing services is the necessity to perform the contracts (in the case of the provision of services, these contracts are regulations or similar documents available in the services you use).
2. In turn, the legal basis for tailoring the content of services to the interests of Store users and services provided by WENEVE is to ensure their security and measurement / analysis and their improvement, as well as WENEVE's own marketing is the so-called legitimate interest of the personal data administrator.
3. Data processing for marketing purposes, including profiling, and for analytical purposes will be based on voluntary consent, which can be expressed by checking the consent box provided to the user.
4. Expressing this consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time, except that withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing before its withdrawal.
Additional user rights.
1. At any time, the user has the right to object to the processing of data by WENEVE based on the justified interest of the Administrator. In such a situation, the Administrator will be entitled to further data processing only if it is demonstrated that there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
2. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding the processing of his personal data by anyone.
1. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure respect for privacy and protection of personal data provided by Users while using the Store, taking all necessary actions to this end.
2. The administrator conducts risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed in a secure manner.
3. The Administrator ensures that only authorized persons and persons with whom the Administrator has entered into relevant data entrustment or disclosure agreements have access to the data.
4. The Administrator shall take the necessary steps to ensure that entities cooperating with it guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data at the request of the Administrator.
5. The administrator has introduced data encryption to minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
6. The User should take care of the confidentiality of the login and password he has created, without disclosing it to third parties. The Administrator recommends logging out by the User after using the Store.
1. User's personal data may be processed in an automated manner, including by profiling, in order to tailor the content of the website to personal preferences and interests. The Administrator, based on information about products selected by the User, promotions used by the User and materials viewed by the User in the Store, may automatically present the User with a personalized offer regarding the products and services offered. Automated processing or profiling will not cause any legal effects or significantly affect the situation of the User.
Data Protection Officer
A personal data protection inspector has been appointed in WENEVE, which ensures compliance with the principles of data protection collected and processed by WENEVE.
If you have questions about data processing, you can contact the appointed inspector by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ul. Sikorskiego 45C / 94