Icelandic reindeer moss (001 wasabi) - Flexy
High-end natural lichen panels, also known as Icelandic / reindeer moss. Hand-picked from the forests of northern Scandinavia.
Professional customer service
Secure delivery sent directly to you
Psychologists and doctors have been convincing for years that green in our environment is of great importance for our health and well-being. This rule applies not only to trees and gardens, but also to plants in buildings. Interior designers try to add green and preferably natural accents to different rooms. However, we see plants relatively rarely in bathrooms. But we can also enjoy the unique greenery of potted plants, and even make the bathroom wall of moss.
Our offer includes only the highest quality natural lichen panels, called reindeer / Icelandic moss. It is harvested by hand from forests of northern Scandinavia.
ADVANTAGES OF MOSS PANELS:
- Filters the air - eliminates toxins and dust and neutralizes unpleasant odors.
- Safe for allergy sufferers - it is antistatic, so it does not attract dust, particles and insects.
- Sound-absorbing - panels made of moss have a high sound insulation coefficient and thanks to these properties they are able to mute a room from a few to several decibels in the entire audible range. Moss panels are a very effective sound absorber that absorbs reverberation and echoes.
- Absorbs vibrations - up to 2x more vibrations than other panels of the same size and thickness.
- Natural - 100% real natural moss is soft and pleasant to the touch.
- It is not edible - our four-legged pets are not interested in it.
- Safe - for children and animals, does not contain toxic chemicals.
- Perfect for the bathroom - the moss does not need sun, but only moisture from the air. It is hygroscopic, so it will absorb excess moisture, thus preventing the formation of fungi and mold.
- Undemanding - stabilized mosses / lichens and plants are 100% maintenance-free. They do not need sunlight, watering, pruning, spraying.
- Maintaining the humidity in the room at a minimum level of 40% - 50% (in the event of a decrease in humidity below the indicated level, an electric air humidifier should be used, until the appropriate humidity in the room is obtained).
- Installation of panels while maintaining a distance of at least 1 m from active heat sources (heaters, stoves, fireplaces).
- No direct contact with water and other liquids.
- No contact with chemicals.
- Installation of panels in a place with a reduced risk of mechanical damage to moss.
- Avoiding installation of panels in an intensely sunny place.
- Avoiding excessive touching of the moss.
- ADHESIVE PANELS - Availablewith FLEX back. The easiest and fastest way to assemble. Recommended in the case of "permanent" decoration. Each order includes detailed assembly instructions and a panel layout design (if required by the order).
Form of finishing: with moss on edges or without.
Type of substrate: Soft panel made of self-adhesive felt.
Height (including ground): 5 cm.
Weight: 6 kg / m2.
Only for indoor use .
Below is a sample of colors of moss available in our shop. You can also buy sampler (here)
- 60x60 cm
- 001 wasabi
- Soundproofing properties
- To bathroom
- To living room
- For commercial and service premises
- Filters the air
- For office
- Base of the panel
- Self-adhesive felt
- Safe for children
- With a rim
- Icelandic reindeer moss
- I'M ORDERING
2. Calculation results
Based on your data we calculated required amounts of slabs and dedicated chemicals.
3. Buy now
To make purchase process even simpler, we prepared list of all required products for You. You can choose preferred accessories and add them all to cart with one click, using "Add to cart" button.
|Name||Needed quantity||Unit price||Total price|