BIC/SWIFT mBank: BREXPLPWMBK: PL39114020040000310279466118
35-304 Rzeszów, Poland
1. All prices of Goods given in the Online Store are gross values, expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) or in the European currency (EURO) and include all taxes and public levies, including value added tax (VAT).
2. In addition to the price of the Good, the Consumer shall also cover the costs of its delivery to the address indicated in the order placed.
3. The cost of delivery is added to the amount of the order.
4. The cost of delivery is always current in the summary of the order based on the size and weight of products sold and the type of carrier and payment method.
5. WENEVE accepts the following payment methods:
a) payment by transfer to a WENEVE bank account (in this case, the Consumer bears the costs of the possible bank or postage fee for executing the transfer order),
b) payment by payment card,
c) via the Przelewy24 (PayPro S.A.)
6. If the Consumer chooses the option of payment "by transfer to a WENEVE bank account", the price of the Goods, plus the cost of delivery, should pay, to the WENEVE bank account: mBank 39 1140 2004 0000 3102 7946 6118, stating in the title of the transfer: Payment for: [ORDER NUMBER]
7. The payment deadline for payment by credit card, electronic transfer or via the PayU settlement service - immediately after placing the order.
8. The invoice for the order is sent electronically to the e-mail address provided by the customer in the order (in PDF format) and is available for download in the order details in the customer's panel - the customer confirming the regulations agrees to the e-invoice.