VT - (S96 dark gray) - architectural concrete slab
Slabs are available in 1-3 cm of thickness, which allows you to mount them in any way available on the market.
Professional customer service
Secure delivery sent directly to you
Concrete panels can be used both inside and outside buildings as a form of facade. In combination with various patterns of 3D panels available in our store (see products), you can create unique and modern interiors.
The slabs offered by WENEVE are widely used:
- room walls,
- fireplaces etc.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE OFFERED SLABS :
- frost-resistant and fire-resistant - useful when used on the facade,
- easy and cheap installation - the thickness of the slabs 1 cm simplifies the installation procedure, all you need is elastic glue, mounting adhesive for ceramic tiles (see) or silicone does not require fixing anchors, additional reinforcements or other stabilizers),
- the slabs can be easily cut and drilled and mounted to OSB, MDF or GK slabs - at the customer`s request, we can cut the slabs to the selected size (PLN 25,00 gross/running meter)
TYPES OF IMPREGNATION:
ARMORED (semi-gloss) - a slab with waterproof and stain-resistant characteristics. Mainly intended for: kitchen, bathroom, facade due to the very good resistance to stains, grease and water penetration.
FACTORY (mat) - increased resistance to water penetration. Main purpose: living room, bathroom, facade, corridor, staircase, fireplace surround.
NO IMPREGNATION (mat) - natural concrete surface. Not protected against water soaking. Later, the slabs can be impregnated with high-quality, deep-penetrating impregnations available in our store (see).
- 5-YEARS WARRANTY FOR SLABS - for all concrete slabs of the WN_VT series.
You can order a sampler of WN_VT slabs - here.
The price applies to 1 slab (in the selected size, thickness and form of impregnation).
For the installation of concrete panels, it is recommended to use dedicated chemicals also available in our store. Possible factory deviations of architectural concrete slabs must be reported before installation.
Due to the characteristics of architectural concrete, differences in the number and size of pits on the surface of individual slabs are possible. Color and dimensional discrepancies (+/- 3 mm) are also allowed.
Before installation, check the entire batch of tiles and plan the distribution of individual boards and the sequence of their assembly by selecting boards from different places on the pallet to maintain the natural appearance of the wall.
For demonstration purposes, the plates in the photos, realizations and visualizations are shown in different color versions. To make color selections based on actual colors, we suggest purchasing the concrete slab sampler.
Product photos show the actual product and were taken by our photography specialists and graphically processed on calibrated screens. The displayed colors on customer monitor screens may differ from the actual color due to the discrepancy of matrices and the calibration of the displays.
- Slab series
- (2D) VT series
- 30x60 cm
- HAP (porous)
- Dark gray
- 30x60x1 cm ~ 3,3 kg
60x60x1 cm ~ 6,6 kg
60x60x2 cm ~ 13 kg
80x40x1 cm ~ 8 kg
80x40x1,5 cm ~ 16 kg
90x45x1 cm ~ 10 kg
90x55x1 cm ~ 11,5 kg
100x40x2 cm ~ 20 kg
100x50x1 cm ~ 12,5 kg
100x50x2 cm ~ 15,2 kg
100x100x2 cm ~ 20 kg
120x60x1 cm ~ 18 kg
120x60x2 cm ~ 26 kg
120x60x3 cm ~ 33 kg
120x80x2 cm ~ 28 kg
120x80x3 cm ~ 38 kg
150x60x2 cm ~ 35 kg
150x60x3 cm ~ 45 kg
240x60x2 cm ~ 72 kg
240x60x3 cm ~ 72 kg
300x60x2 cm ~ 90 kg
300x60x3 cm ~ 90 kg
- Wall slab
- Indoor & Outdoor
Water-resistance (after impregnation)
- 1 cm
- For facades
- Yes (after impregnation)
- To kitchen
- Yes (after impregnation)
- To bathroom
- Yes (with the use of impregnation and flexible grout)
- Factory cutting to size
- Yes (after extra fee)
- Trimming by the customer
- Yes (dry trimming with diamond tools)
- Drilling by customer
- Yes (drill without hammer)
- Cutting holes by the customer
- Yes (with diamond hole saw)
2. Calculation results
Based on your data we calculated required amounts of slabs and dedicated chemicals.
Glue: Brak informacji
Ground: Brak informacji
Impregnation: Brak informacji
Leveling system: Brak informacji
3. Buy now
To make purchase process even simpler, we prepared list of all required products for You. You can choose preferred accessories and add them all to cart with one click, using "Add to cart" button.
|Name||Needed quantity||Unit price||Total price|
Architectonic concrete - smooth or medium porosity.
- ORDER FULFILLMENT: 7-10 business days
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY(with the use of dedicated assembly chemistry)
12 shades of 2D slabs in wide range of 17 sizes (wall and floor). It's characterized by high frost and flame resistance. Perfect for interiors, as well as facades, floors and terraces.
- 30x60x1 cm
- 60x60x1 cm, 60x60x2 cm
- 80x40x1 cm, 80x40x1,5 cm
- 90x45x1 cm
- 90x55x1 cm
- 100x50x1 cm, 100x50x2 cm
- 100x100x2 cm
- 120x60x1 cm, 120x60x2 cm, 120x60x3 cm
- 120x80x2 cm, 120x80x3 cm
- 150x60x2 cm, 150x60x3 cm
Link to the entire series of VT 2D products in store: (VT Series (2D))
Architectonic concrete with medium or high porosity.
- ORDER FULFILLMENT: 14-21 business days
- 8 basic colors in two porosities (white, light gray, dark gray, anthracite, brown, cappuccino, graphite, green)
- 3 particle colors in two porosities (gold, silver, black)
- 7 colors of corten (white, gray, anthracite, graphite, cappuccino, brown, green (patina))
The DS series is handcrafted and the concrete features a very strong PRC-reinforced structure.
- For interiors and facades
- Easy installation
- 30x60x1 cm
- 60x60x1 cm
- 100x50x1 cm
- 120x60x1 cm
Link to the entire series of DS products in store: (DS Series)
Basic differences between slab series.
Available concrete colors
Order fulfillment [business days]
Smooth / Medium
Medium / High
Cutting to size
Type of reinforcement