DS - (cappuccino) - architectural concrete slab
Professional customer service
Secure delivery sent directly to you
Architectural concrete PRC (Polymer Reinforced Concrete) from which the slabs are made is concrete reinforced with polymer fiber. Thanks to this structure, the manufactured boards can be 1 cm thick, maintaining the strength and durability of two three times thicker concrete slabs produced by traditional methods.
Concrete panels can be used both inside and outside buildings as a form of facade. In combination with various patterns of 3D panels available in our store (check products), you can create unique and modern interiors.
Slabs offered by WENEVE have wide range of applications:
- room walls,
- building facades,
- fireplace housings,
- kitchens (between the furniture - impregnation required)
- bathroom (including the walls of the shower tray - impregnation required)
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT:
- Ultralight- 30x60 cm - 3 kg / 60x60 cm - 6 kg / 100x50 cm - 8 kg / 120x60 cm - 12 kg.
- Frost-resistant - to be used both on inside walls and building facades.
- Reinforced - Our slabs are one of the strongest PRC boards on the market, thanks to a specially developed formula of concrete combined with appropriately selected aggregates and polymer fiber reinforcing the entire structure of the board. Compressive strength - strength class C20 / 22. Reaction to fire - class A1.
- Easy and cheap installation - 1cm thickness of the slabs simplifies the installation procedure. All you need is polyurethane foam or flexible glue (no anchors, additional reinforcements other stabliziers required). The slabs can be easily cut, drilled and mounted to OSB, MDF, GK boards.
- Depending on the room in which we want to use the boards, they should be properly impregnated after laying. For this purpose, we recommend using an impregnation from our offer (see products).
- 2-YEARS WARRANTY FOR THE SLABS - for all concrete slabs from the DS series, using a dedicated assembly kit (available here) - applies to both chemicals and the leveling system.
Below is a color sampler of concrete slabs from the DS series: (buy samples here)
The price is for 1 pc (in the selected size)
- For the installation of concrete panels, it is recommended to use dedicated chemicals also available in our store. Possible factory deviations of architectural concrete slabs should be reported prior to installation.
- Due to the characteristics of architectural concrete, differences in the number and size of the pits on the surface of individual slabs are possible. Color and dimensional discrepancies (+/- 3mm) are also allowed.
- Before installation, check the entire batch of tiles and plan the distribution of individual slabs and the sequence of their assembly by selecting boards from different places on the pallet to maintain the natural appearance of the wall. In addition, for Corten slabs, it is best to impregnate them by spraying them before fitting in order to avoid rust smudging on the surface of the slub during assembly.
- For demonstration purposes, slubs in the photos and visualizations are shown in various color versions. To make color selections based on actual colors, we suggest purchasing the concrete slab sampler.
- The displayed colors on customer monitor screens may differ from the actual color due to the discrepancy of matrices and the calibration of the displays.
- The slabs may have cast remnants on the edges, which should be grinded down before laying the slubs on the wall.
- Slab series
- (2D) DS series
- 120x60 cm
- HAP (porous)
- 30x60 cm ~ 3 kg
60x60 cm ~ 6 kg
100x50 cm ~ 8 kg
120x60 cm ~ 12 kg
- Type of reinforcement
Water-resistance (after impregnation)
- 1 cm
- For facades
- Yes (after impregnation)
- To kitchen
- Yes (after impregnation)
- To the fireplace
- Yes (with the use of appropriate glue)
- To bathroom
- Yes (with the use of impregnation and flexible grout)
- On the floor
- Custom dimensions
- Factory cutting to size
- Trimming by the customer
- Yes (dry trimming with diamond tools)
- Drilling by customer
- Yes (drill without hammer)
- Cutting holes by the customer
- Yes (with diamond hole saw)
- I'M ORDERING
2. Calculation results
Based on your data we calculated required amounts of slabs and dedicated chemicals.
Ground: Brak informacji
Glue: Brak informacji
Leveling system: Brak informacji
Impregnation: Brak informacji
3. Buy now
To make purchase process even simpler, we prepared list of all required products for You. You can choose preferred accessories and add them all to cart with one click, using "Add to cart" button.
|Name||Needed quantity||Unit price||Total price|
Differences between slab series
VT Series / DS Series
Architectonic concrete - smooth or medium porosity.
- ORDER FULFILLMENT: 7-10 business days
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY(with the use of dedicated assembly chemistry)
12 shades of 2D slabs in wide range of 17 sizes (wall and floor). It's characterized by high frost and flame resistance. Perfect for interiors, as well as facades, floors and terraces.
- 30x60x1 cm
- 60x60x1 cm, 60x60x2 cm
- 80x40x1 cm, 80x40x1,5 cm
- 90x45x1 cm
- 90x55x1 cm
- 100x50x1 cm, 100x50x2 cm
- 100x100x2 cm
- 120x60x1 cm, 120x60x2 cm, 120x60x3 cm
- 120x80x2 cm, 120x80x3 cm
- 150x60x2 cm, 150x60x3 cm
Link to the entire series of VT 2D products in store: (VT Series (2D))
Architectonic concrete with medium or high porosity.
- ORDER FULFILLMENT: 14-21 business days
- 8 basic colors in two porosities (white, light gray, dark gray, anthracite, brown, cappuccino, graphite, green)
- 3 particle colors in two porosities (gold, silver, black)
- 7 colors of corten (white, gray, anthracite, graphite, cappuccino, brown, green (patina))
The DS series is handcrafted and the concrete features a very strong PRC-reinforced structure.
- For interiors and facades
- Easy installation
- 30x60x1 cm
- 60x60x1 cm
- 100x50x1 cm
- 120x60x1 cm
Link to the entire series of DS products in store: (DS Series)
Basic differences between slab series.
Available concrete colors
Order fulfillment [business days]
Smooth / Medium
Medium / High
Cutting to size
Type of reinforcement