VT - PB45 (BS snow white) HERRINGBONE - 3D decorative panel architectural concrete
Unique designs of 3D tiles available in our store will modernize any interior space.
Professional customer service
Secure delivery sent directly to you
3D panels can be used both indoors and outdoors in the form of a facade.
Thanks to the modern, timeless design and ease of installation, they will be perfect in any space, both as a single element and a pattern made of many elements, covering the entire decorated surface.
It is also a great way to add an interesting complement to 2D panels (see products), which will perfectly emphasize the unique character of the interior.
The slabs offered by WENEVE are widely used:
- room walls,
- fireplaces etc.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE OFFERED SLABS :
- frost-resistant and fire-resistant - useful when used on the facade,
- easy and cheap installation - the thickness of the slabs simplifies the installation procedure, all you need is elastic glue, mounting adhesive for ceramic tiles (see), does not require fixing anchors, additional reinforcements or other stabilizers,
- the slabs can be easily cut and drilled and mounted to OSB, MDF or GK slabs - at the customer`s request, we can cut the slabs to the selected size (PLN 25,00 gross/running meter)
TYPES OF IMPREGNATION:
ARMORED (semi-gloss) - a slab with waterproof and stain-resistant characteristics. Mainly intended for: kitchen, bathroom, facade due to the very good resistance to stains, grease and water penetration.
FACTORY (mat) - increased resistance to water penetration. Main purpose: living room, bathroom, facade, corridor, staircase, fireplace surround.
NO IMPREGNATION (mat) - natural concrete surface. Not protected against water soaking. Later, the slabs can be impregnated with high-quality, deep-penetrating impregnations available in our store (see).
- 5-YEARS WARRANTY FOR SLABS - for all concrete slabs of the WN_VT series.
You can order the WN_VT series concrete color chart here.
The price applies to 1 slab (in the selected size, thickness and form of impregnation).
For the installation of concrete panels, it is recommended to use dedicated chemicals also available in our store. Possible factory deviations of architectural concrete slabs must be reported before installation.
Due to the characteristics of architectural concrete, differences in the number and size of pits on the surface of individual slabs are possible. Color and dimensional discrepancies (+/- 3 mm) are also allowed.
Before installation, check the entire batch of tiles and plan the distribution of individual boards and the sequence of their assembly by selecting boards from different places on the pallet to maintain the natural appearance of the wall.
For demonstration purposes, the plates in the photos, realizations and visualizations are shown in different color versions. To make color selections based on actual colors, we suggest purchasing the concrete slab sampler.
The displayed colors on customer monitor screens may differ from the actual color due to the discrepancy of matrices and the calibration of the displays.
- Slab series
- (3D) VT Series
- 118,8x60 cm
- HAP (porous)
- Snow white
- 28 kg
- 121x50,1x2,5 cm
- Indoor & Outdoor
Water-resistance (after impregnation)
- 2,5 cm
- For facades
- Yes (after impregnation)
- To kitchen
- Yes (after impregnation)
- To the fireplace
- Yes (with the use of appropriate glue)
- To bathroom
- Yes (with the use of impregnation and flexible grout)
- To living room
- Factory cutting to size
- Yes (after extra fee)
- Trimming by the customer
- Yes (dry trimming with diamond tools)
- Drilling by customer
- Yes (drill without hammer)
- Cutting holes by the customer
- Yes (with diamond hole saw)
- For office